30-minute targeted massage
The 30-minute massage is intended for clients with specific needs or dysfunctions who are short on time or want to see if massage is right for them. During your appointment, massage will generally focus on 1-2 areas of the body with the goal of decreasing any pain or discomfort caused by injury, tight muscles or chronic conditions.
60-minute custom massage
A 60-minute massage offers the opportunity to more thoroughly assess and treat your muscular needs. The hour can range from a full body massage focused on general relaxation and overall well-being to a massage that treats specific medical conditions or spends the additional time needed on your trouble areas.
75-minute custom massage
A 75-minute massage also offers the opportunity to more thoroughly assess and treat your muscular needs. This can range from a full body massage focused on general relaxation and overall well-being to a massage that treats specific medical conditions or spends the additional time needed on your trouble areas.
90-minute custom massage
A 90-minute custom massage gives you the most bang for your buck. During your session, you will receive a full body massage enhanced by the ability to give more care and time to the areas causing the most pain or discomfort. As a result, you will not only leave feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated, but confident that your body’s needs were addressed as completely as possible.
Policies and Procedures
- All treatments are professional and therapeutic.
- Every client will fill out an intake form prior to first treatment and will inform the therapist of any changes in health status.
- Proper draping will be observed at all times for the comfort of the client and therapist.
- Clients will be clean and odor free.
- Clients will provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellations or be charged full price.
- Payment is expected at time of service. No credit will be extended to anyone for any reason.
- Cash, Checks and Credit cards are all acceptable forms of payment.
- Sexual misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated. If any such acts occur the treatment session will be terminated and proper authorities will be notified.
- Please silence cell phones while in the treatment room.
- Treatment will not be offered to any client that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Sessions are 30 – 120 minutes of hands on therapy, Please be on time or your session may get cut short.
Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account:
If your company offers you a Flex Spending Account or a Health Savings Account for Medical expenses, then you can use these funds to pay for your massage.
We also offer massage services for:
In-Home Massage, Corporate Chair Massage, In-Home Spa Events, Sporting Events, Golf Tournaments & Volleyball Tournaments, OnSite In-Hotel Visits, Trade Shows, Housing Communities, Business Parties, Bunco Parties, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Weddings & Special Events!
Any information, advice, recommendations, statements or otherwise contained herein, or in any other communication made by or attributed to MassageTherapy.tv™ and its representatives, whether oral or in writing, is not intended to replace or to be a substitute for medical advice offered by a trained physician or healthcare practitioner.