75-minute custom massage
A 75-minute massage offers the opportunity to thoroughly assess and treat your muscular needs. This can range from a full body massage focused on general relaxation and overall well-being, or a massage that treats specific medical conditions and spends the additional time on your trouble spots.
90-minute custom massage
A 90-minute massage also offers a more expanded opportunity to more thoroughly assess and treat your muscular needs. This can range from a full body massage focused on general relaxation and overall well-being to a massage that treats specific medical conditions or spends the additional time on your trouble areas.
2-Hour custom massage
A 2-hour custom massage gives you the most bang for your buck. During your session, you will receive a full body massage enhanced by the ability to give more care and time to the areas causing the most pain or discomfort. As a result, you will not only leave feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated, but confident that your body’s needs were addressed as completely as possible.
Policies and Procedures
- All treatments are professional and therapeutic.
- Every client will fill out an intake form prior to first treatment and will inform the therapist of any changes in health status.
- Proper draping will be observed at all times for the comfort of the client and therapist.
- Clients will be clean and odor free.
- Clients will provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellations or be charged full price.
- Payment is expected at time of service. No credit will be extended to anyone for any reason.
- Cash and Credit cards are all acceptable forms of payment.
- Sexual misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated. If any such acts occur the treatment session will be terminated and proper authorities will be notified.
- Please silence cell phones while in the treatment room.
- Treatment will not be offered to any client that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Sessions are 75 – 120 minutes of hands on therapy, Please be on time or your session may get cut short.
Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account:
If your company offers you a Flex Spending Account or a Health Savings Account for Medical expenses, then you can use these funds to pay for your massage.
We also offer massage services for:
In-Home Massage, Corporate Chair Massage, In-Home Spa Events, Sporting Events, Golf Tournaments & Volleyball Tournaments, OnSite In-Hotel Visits, Trade Shows, Housing Communities, Business Parties, Bunco Parties, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Weddings & Special Events!
Any information, advice, recommendations, statements or otherwise contained herein, or in any other communication made by or attributed to MassageTherapy.tv™ and its representatives, whether oral or in writing, is not intended to replace or to be a substitute for medical advice offered by a trained physician or healthcare practitioner.